recipe courtesy of Abby Krueger at The Balanced Whisk
- 16oz bag Cauliflower Florets
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic Pepper (or 1tsp garlic powder + 1 tsp black pepper)
- 1 tsp Spicy Seasoning of choice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup of Milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup BBQ Crunchsters
- Hot Sauce
- Whisk flour and spices in a bowl.
- Spatula mix in the milk, should still be pretty thick.
- Add in BBQ Crunchsters.
- Coat each piece of cauliflower evenly in the batter.
- Spread them evenly on a sheet of foil.
- Drizzle over with hot sauce.
- Air fry at 375 until desired crisp or bake at 400 for 20 minutes.