recipe courtesy of Abby Krueger at The Balanced Whisk
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 ball Mozzarella
- 2 oz Crunchsters Smokey Balsamic Sprouted Mung Beans
- 1 tbsp Basil
- Spinach leaves
- Grilled Chicken Breast, optional
- Cut Tomatoes into thick 1/4” slices.
- Cut Mozzarella ball into slices slightly thinner than tomatoes.
- Place a mozzarella slice on top of each tomato slice.
- Take large spinach leaves and place one on top of each mozzarella layer.
- Add thinly sliced grilled chicken breast (optional) on top of spinach leaf layer for each bite.
- Top each bite with 1/2-1 tbsp Crunchsters Smokey Balsamic Sprouted Mung Beans.
- Sprinkle all bites with basil or your favorite Italian spice.