- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Tangy Balsamic Crunchsters Crunchy Mung Beans
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup salted butter; chilled and cubed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp ice water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, garlic, and paprika to a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add the butter and pulse until a crumbly dough forms. Add the balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and ice water and pulse until a dough forms.
- Setting about ½ tbsp of each aside, stir in the remaining sesame seeds and mung beans into the dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Place the chilled dough on a floured surface and roll out into a ¼ inch thick rectangle. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds and mung beans over the sheet of dough and press into the surface.
- Cut the sheet of dough into 24 squares about 2.5” by 2.5” in size.
- Place the squares on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving at least ½ inch of space between the squares.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack and cooling for at least an additional 25 minutes.
recipe courtesy of Emily at Mood Food Recipes