recipe courtesy of Abby Krueger at The Balanced Whisk
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers , diced
- 1/2 cup Spinach, diced
- 1/4 cup Crunchsters Beyond Bacon Crunchy Mung Beans
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a 12 count muffin pan with silicone liners or coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with black pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes, peppers and spinach.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full.
- Top each cup with bacon flavored mung beans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until set!