- ½ cup Tangy Balsamic Crunchy Mung Beans
- 3 cups italian farro; cooked
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes; halved
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes; chopped
- 1 cup ciliegine mozzarella cheese; halved
- 1 cup basil; julienned
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- In a large bowl, stir together the mung beans, farro, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano.
- Pour the dressing over the farro mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
recipe courtesy of Emily at Mood Food Recipes