- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup neutral nut or seed butter (almond, cashew, sunflower seed)
- 3 TBSP date paste or maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk (if needed)
- ¼ cup Simply Sea Salt Crunchy Mung Beans
- Add the sweet potato cubes to a large pot and add enough water to cover them by about ~1 inch. Bring the pot to a boil over high heat, then cook for 10 minutes, or until the sweet potato potato is very fork tender. Drain, then set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and process until super smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine. Add a splash of almond milk to get the blades moving, if necessary. Mine didn’t need it!
Transfer the blender contents to a bowl and top with Simply Sea Salt Crunchsters. Serve dip immediately with crackers, fruit, or chips.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
recipe adapted from A Clean Bake courtesy of Lauren at Flora & Vino